There's something to be said for Kitchen Table Wisdom - you know, like in the old days when people sat around the kitchen table after a meal and talked about life, the universe and the meaning of it all - as well as the gossip doing the rounds in town...

Well, that's what this place is - a place to share common wisdom, thoughts and feelings about things important and unimportant, that bring us joy, laughter and happiness and that trouble, sadden, confuse and anger us ...

What I write here is what's 'real' for me. It won't always be PC or 'nice'. We're missing out on true connection and chances to grow and change because there's too little authenticity, too little honesty, too much holding back what we really feel and mean.

Welcome to my world...

I used to have a copyright claim here, but I've removed it...

Ideas don't belong to anyone -

they come to those who are receptive and are to be used for the well being of all...

I find images and movies and music all over the web

and I use them to accent/expand on my thoughts and understandings...


If you feel you have experienced or received something of value in reading my posts,

please consider either:

Giving a Koha/Love Offering Here - Donate with WePay

or paying it forward to those who need

material and emotional/spiritual sustenance in this world...


Thank You


As You Think, So It Is - Your Beliefs Create Your Reality

If your Reality isn't Working for You, Create a New One!

Life Unlimited!


Namaste

(the Divine in me, recognises and honours the Divine in you)

Sahila




Wednesday, November 16, 2011

A Sign Of The Times...


... the electronic equivalent of standing on a street corner with a begging bowl...



Guess this is a public call for Koha (Maori word for "love offering")...
I have run out of moolah (several people owe me money) and the landlord for the week-to-week place we are staying at needs rent money TODAY... 
He says he'll give me time to get sorted out if I can get him the $300 for the week that is finishing today... 
IF you think I add value to the world, AND you have enough to share, would you share a little bit of what you have with me and the boy?
See these two posts for some perspectives:
What's It Worth To You
Volunteering - Service or Exploitation
You can contact me through the comments section here, or at sahila@metamind-creative.com
With much thanks and love...
Namaste
Sahila

1 comment:

  1. You can also donate directly, through the KOHA link in the introductory paragraph at the top of the page, or on the sidebar....

    with thanks and love

    Namaste

    Sahila

    ReplyDelete