There's something to be said for Kitchen Table Wisdom - you know, like in the old days when people sat around the kitchen table after a meal and talked about life, the universe and the meaning of it all - as well as the gossip doing the rounds in town...

Well, that's what this place is - a place to share common wisdom, thoughts and feelings about things important and unimportant, that bring us joy, laughter and happiness and that trouble, sadden, confuse and anger us ...

What I write here is what's 'real' for me. It won't always be PC or 'nice'. We're missing out on true connection and chances to grow and change because there's too little authenticity, too little honesty, too much holding back what we really feel and mean.

Welcome to my world...

I used to have a copyright claim here, but I've removed it...

Ideas don't belong to anyone -

they come to those who are receptive and are to be used for the well being of all...

I find images and movies and music all over the web

and I use them to accent/expand on my thoughts and understandings...


If you feel you have experienced or received something of value in reading my posts,

please consider either:

Giving a Koha/Love Offering Here - Donate with WePay

or paying it forward to those who need

material and emotional/spiritual sustenance in this world...


Thank You


As You Think, So It Is - Your Beliefs Create Your Reality

If your Reality isn't Working for You, Create a New One!

Life Unlimited!


Namaste

(the Divine in me, recognises and honours the Divine in you)

Sahila




Monday, January 10, 2011

Holding Pattern...


Well - snow this morning when we woke up, so we had a quiet day at home, with the fire going to add to the sense of being snug and calm...


and at the same time, there's lots going on in the big wide world to blog about...

And lots going on in my own little universe also... 

Insights coming fast and furious about what was really going on in that row my housemates and I had a couple of weeks ago (more on that another day)...

Insights about balance in my own life and in the world at large (more on that too, another day)...

And lots of time spent on making a list of what has to be done to make leaving the US and going back to Australia real...

Have started on some of the paperwork - have completed the Notice of Intention to Relocate which I have to file with the court, an amended Parenting Plan and the paperwork required to get my legal separation converted to a divorce... Still have to find out how much that costs to file (and then come up with the moolah!)...

Still working on an amendment to the Child Support Order...

Really need a lawyer to look over all this before I submit it - will see if I can get that done tomorrow...

And then have to hang fire on practical matters a bit until I know if we can actually leave this country...

Which makes me feel a bit like I'm stuck in a holding pattern, flapping my wings like crazy and using lots of energy, but still hovering in one spot...


But really, there's lots to do in the meantime...

Talk to the Australian authorities re residency and the Protection Order...

Do the paperwork to get our passports renewed (and find the greenbacks for that!)...

Start to pack - we have to move out of here anyway, so might as well begin on the artwork, books, knick-knacks, etc...

I do now have another option to add to Plan B... if we can't go, and we don't get transitional housing, a friend has said we can "house-sit" her father's house until June - so that's a relief... 

Just not sure whether to move out now or wait until I find out what we're doing - staying here or going back to Australia... 


Would be a bummer to have to move twice, but the tension in this house is really palpable, and it would be nice to escape from that...


Thinking, thinking, thinking...



No comments:

Post a Comment