There's something to be said for Kitchen Table Wisdom - you know, like in the old days when people sat around the kitchen table after a meal and talked about life, the universe and the meaning of it all - as well as the gossip doing the rounds in town...

Well, that's what this place is - a place to share common wisdom, thoughts and feelings about things important and unimportant, that bring us joy, laughter and happiness and that trouble, sadden, confuse and anger us ...

What I write here is what's 'real' for me. It won't always be PC or 'nice'. We're missing out on true connection and chances to grow and change because there's too little authenticity, too little honesty, too much holding back what we really feel and mean.

Welcome to my world...

I used to have a copyright claim here, but I've removed it...

Ideas don't belong to anyone -

they come to those who are receptive and are to be used for the well being of all...

I find images and movies and music all over the web

and I use them to accent/expand on my thoughts and understandings...


If you feel you have experienced or received something of value in reading my posts,

please consider either:

Giving a Koha/Love Offering Here - Donate with WePay

or paying it forward to those who need

material and emotional/spiritual sustenance in this world...


Thank You


As You Think, So It Is - Your Beliefs Create Your Reality

If your Reality isn't Working for You, Create a New One!

Life Unlimited!


Namaste

(the Divine in me, recognises and honours the Divine in you)

Sahila




Monday, March 12, 2012

Knock, Knock, Anyone There?



... still here... just no head space to write/finish any posts at the moment...

My focus is on the trial this week, where a judge will decide whether or not I can take the boy back to Australia to live and/or whether or not to give his father custody, regardless of whether I stay or go...

I don't have my act together in the way I would have done a dozen or so years ago AND it's pretty much a schamozzle with not being clear on what I need to do, submit, say and with missing filing deadlines AND I am doing the best I can with what I have, where I'm at...

Hard to read opposing attorney's court material painting me as a horrible person and parent... especially as the day before in a meeting and on the phone, he was playing nice in an effort to get me to drop all of this and to allow ex full, unfettered access to us both, in return for ex being "co-operative" and "generous"...

On the plus side... have the support of wonderful friends... heartwarming! AND have worked the last two weekends - one breath session and two readings via the net... wonderful to be back at doing what is my calling AND to be rewarded with some dollars for that... maybe the drought has ended...

Stormy early morning here on Vashon... fitting, I think...


No idea what the day will bring - have to wait to hear from the courts what needs to happen next, given I didn't get the trial brief in on Friday (not for want of trying!)...

In fact, it was very trying(!) to work so hard on getting the documents together and then to be stymied by printing, photocopying and collating issues taking huge amounts of time to overcome...

And have promised the very patient boy a playdate with friends...

I'll Be Back...

Recorded at Tyler Ward Studios
Song written by: Eppic, Jess Moskaluke, Tiffany Vartanyan
Music Produced by Tyler Ward
Mixed By Tyler Ward
Video shot and edited by Sean Hagwell

LYRICS:


(Chorus)
If there was a way to create perfect
Make your life feel so damn worth it
I'd erase the black and blue
There's no way to stop the hurting
But I can rip open those curtains
So you can see what's left in you

(Verse 1)
How am i to get through to you i'm finding myself devising/ ways to diminish the ominous ora above your horizon/
intoxicated with hatred, toxicated by a love thats cosmic/
such a faint complex melody and you provide the harmonic/ Highly unlikely for me to hit the ground lightly/ could someone tell me how far ive fallen pricesly/ cause until today i've been improvising/ detach yourself from these anchors/ that keep pulling you under, wont you allow me to be your savior/ consider this to be your attempt to walk on water so you don't on the surface/ wont remain unchanged, will remain forever imperfect/ you mean everything to me
whether I'm drained, weak, fatigued/ I shall be your radiance your remedy.

(Verse 2)

if there were some way, avoiding superhero clichés/
have yet to exceed my extent/ getting you to see what's left in you is truly my intent/ memorize my lines to the script/
is it that what you seek, isn't quiet discrete, but i need you to look beyond the imperfections/ look beyond how your perceived, even with a crush self-esteem/ there's no getting through to you, you were through me, and you expect me to/ leave you to take on these lions, stranded on some island
No rescue/ this is just the storm before the calm, a middle finger to the devil/ took until now for me to realize/
while god is putting you through your storms, god is putting me through mine/ but if this is how you want to live your life i won't get involved/ but i'm sure as hell ain't about to let you wash your regrets in alcohol/ what pages have yet to be decoded/ deciphered by the writer such a metaphorical poet/ you mean everything to me whether I'm drained, weak, fatigue/ I shall be your radiance your remedy.

(Chorus)

If there was a way to create perfect
Make your life feel so damn worth it
I'd Erase the black and blue
There's no way to stop the hurting
But I can rip open those curtains
So you can see what's left in you
It's just the storm before the calm
the storm before the calm
the storm before the calm
Its just the storm before the

(Bridge)
I wish you could see the light
wish you could see the light
wish you could see the light
on the other side of you
the light I see through you





No comments:

Post a Comment