There's something to be said for Kitchen Table Wisdom - you know, like in the old days when people sat around the kitchen table after a meal and talked about life, the universe and the meaning of it all - as well as the gossip doing the rounds in town...

Well, that's what this place is - a place to share common wisdom, thoughts and feelings about things important and unimportant, that bring us joy, laughter and happiness and that trouble, sadden, confuse and anger us ...

What I write here is what's 'real' for me. It won't always be PC or 'nice'. We're missing out on true connection and chances to grow and change because there's too little authenticity, too little honesty, too much holding back what we really feel and mean.

Welcome to my world...

I used to have a copyright claim here, but I've removed it...

Ideas don't belong to anyone -

they come to those who are receptive and are to be used for the well being of all...

I find images and movies and music all over the web

and I use them to accent/expand on my thoughts and understandings...


If you feel you have experienced or received something of value in reading my posts,

please consider either:

Giving a Koha/Love Offering Here - Donate with WePay

or paying it forward to those who need

material and emotional/spiritual sustenance in this world...


Thank You


As You Think, So It Is - Your Beliefs Create Your Reality

If your Reality isn't Working for You, Create a New One!

Life Unlimited!


Namaste

(the Divine in me, recognises and honours the Divine in you)

Sahila




Thursday, September 1, 2011

Dear Universe...




... you brought me all I asked for (except the things I didn't provide specifics on!) last time I sent out my intentions as to what would be the most beneficial situation for us...

It's been fun - THANK YOU - and I'm sad that experience is ending...


Now it's time for more new experiences and my/our desires include:


to live right on the ocean, in a warm climate, in a simple, comfortable eco-abode (perhaps in community)

to be surrounded by love, with family/friends near

with the cats

with abundant resources to live well, in balance and harmony with Gaia... 

(Oh, and there's a lot of good I could do with all that gold I recovered and the $83Million lottery prize I won in my dreams a couple of weeks ago!)

(( and yes, I know the dreams were a metaphor... but... ))

with unschooling/sudbury/summerhill/steiner options

and plentiful opportunities to use my skills, talents and experience to make a meaningful contribution to a life-affirming world

for an open-ended period of time (the four moves in 12 months thingy is getting a bit old!)


Right now I can visualise how different parts of this dream would manifest in two or more geographic locations...

BUT... since in this reality I cannot yet exist in two places at once, I'm turning over to you the task of bringing it all together in one place!   How you do that is up to you... 


 
For our highest good, and the highest good of all...

Thanking you in advance...

Namaste

Sahila



PS.... sent the following out the other night (dark of the moon)... resending in case you didn't get it!

Dark Moon Goddess.... 
On this night of planting the seeds of wishes and intentions and dreams and desires, you know what's in my Sacred heart and soul better than my poor human brain and mouth can articulate... 
I send my hopes into your mysterious darkness, in love, trust and faith...
Knowing that in all things, let Thy Will, not my will be done, for the highest good of all...
And so it is...
Blessings Be...
Oh, and one final thing - you do remember that there's something of a definite time-frame applying to these circumstances, don't you?
In this human realm, school starts in about a week and I have to choose whether to send Connor to school or to keep him home;   
I know one house-mate would like us to leave ASAP, definitely by the end of September at the latest; 
It's going to take at least 12 weeks to get a move to Australia organised, IF the courts let me take Connor; 
It's going into summer in Australia - IF we go, I'd like Connor to have the summer there to adjust before we begin thinking about school;
I'd prefer that this next move be semi-permanent;  I'd rather we all (us and the cats) go from this house to our next stable situation, not have another interim, temporary stay somewhere...
OK... think that's it... will leave it in your capable hands!
Bye...
 


No comments:

Post a Comment